Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one more day .....
[Image: 004_zps2kgxzhqz.jpg]

Been hunting every other day for wabbits - last week we had to lay low, in regards to high temps ~ one more day left .......... but it has been a great ride, working the pups - 1/2 day hunt with a full "social" to follow  Tuesday .....
Thanks given by:
pic is today .... jumped 7 ~ 4 went in the sack
Thanks given by:
i envy your lifestyle!
Thanks given by:
Sounds like you are having a great time. Enjoy it.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Fine pack of beagles you have there. I bet they scream on a rabbit
Thanks given by:
Ok I admit, I know nothing about running dogs. Are you training them with that rabbit in the tree?
[Image: gallardo.jpg]You do CrossFit? I do CrossFat. While you're doing Burpees, I am drinking Slurpees.
Thanks given by:
(02-27-2017, 09:01 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: Ok I admit, I know nothing about running dogs. Are you training them with that rabbit in the tree?

That's not training, that's just keeping the dead rabbit out of reach of the dogs. They're trained aldeady. Now it's time for them to go jump another less dead rabbit.
Thanks given by:
Carcass is correct - we put them up there for a few minutes, so the fleas will jump off.

Well, the season ended Yesterday, and it was a great season - hunted 21 days for bunnies, we start @ 9:00, and finish around 3:00 - on the average. Jumped 127, and put 73 in the pot for the season. Even thou the season starts Nov. 1st, with respect to the deer hunters, we don't get dogs on the ground in full force, until mid December. Every pup gave 100% - never ran any trash (deer, fox) - and so much fun watching them develop from "pup" to working dogs.
Thanks given by:
That is awesome!
Thanks given by:
Man what a great picture,my great uncle and grandfather ran a crew of short haired beagles waaaay back in the day when I was a pup, looked just like that. What a great way to enjoy the outdoors.
Just trying to find a straight answer in a twisted world.

Investarms Hawken .50
CVA Wolf 50 cal Smokepole
Marlin 1895 GBL
Marlin Golden 39M Mountie
Ruger SR1911 Commander .45
Colt LE SOCOM 6920 5.56
Remington 870 Express Magnum Scatter gun (project)
Carbon Express Supercoil Crossbow
Mission Hype DT Compound Bow
Thanks given by: