Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any experience with Hydrodipping?
I am considering purchasing an 870 for turkey hunting, but it's all black. I know that isn't very practical for turkey hunting so I was looking at buying a hydrodip kit from mydipkitstore.com. The process seems to be pretty easy and just as durable as a factory dip. My question is if anyone has tried it before and if so, on what?
I love vegetarians, that's typically all I eat...  dancing smiley
Thanks given by:
I'd have to believe that someone here has HAD to try it...
I searched and saw that Gunman9 and Gravy have both posted threads on hydrodipping.

From the video's I've watched, its all about the prep...
"Some people are like slinkys, sort of worthless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs."
"No Bottle, just Balls & Throttle!"
Thanks given by:
A lot of turkeys have met their demise looking down the barrel of a black shotgun. Just saying.
Thanks given by:
You can also get vinyl wraps for cheap and if you screw up, peel and replace. It's not too hard. [Image: dd0e50f7e6590c33e8ba5343a359b831.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dont know anything about the dip but i know the 30 bucks i spent on the mossy oak vinyl wrap was well worth it for my 870. Been up there a year and havent had a problem.
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2017, 03:46 PM)Rockinova Wrote: You can also get vinyl wraps for cheap and if you screw up, peel and replace. It's not too hard.   [Image: dd0e50f7e6590c33e8ba5343a359b831.jpg]

Is this the Vinyl or a hydrodip?
I love vegetarians, that's typically all I eat...  dancing smiley
Thanks given by:
Vinyl. Looks good in real life too!
Thanks given by:
Same as Wild Bill
Thanks given by:
I got some Remmington camo wrap from Cabela's Bargain Cave awhile back and have used it on a number of items. You would never know it wasn't painted or professionally dipped. It stays on perfectly, yet if you want to peel it off it comes right off with no residue at all.
Thanks given by:
Yeah it's good stuff. After doing the shotgun wrap kit, I just bought a roll of it and you can wrap all sorts of stuff
Thanks given by: