Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lift kit
Yup... this is really a dyi... well really? I didnt make it... I didnt design it.. so heck.... not really a dyi, so besides ME installing it... just another NON-dyi...
"Some people are like slinkys, sort of worthless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs."
"No Bottle, just Balls & Throttle!"
Thanks given by:
regardless it's sitting 2" higher now...

"Some people are like slinkys, sort of worthless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs."
Thanks given by:
No that is more DIY. You actually had to use tools and do work. Haha. Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Lol.. Did I ever say I installed it?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Oh yeah.. i did didnt I?

Thanks given by:
Does 2" makes a difference. I never really been on 4 wheeler till this year lol helping my bow dealer in his 3D range. First time ever driving one till then so I have no ideal about them.

Beautiful 4 wheeler though. I will want one day. Can you use them on public hunting lands?
Thanks given by:
Thanks and Im not sure about the public land question.. And yes 2"s makes quite a bit of difference.

Thanks given by: