Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Hampton
Hey all, I am looking forward to reading and learning as much from here as I can.  This will be my first year hunting in 16 years.  I will primarily be hunting on Eustis and look forward to hopefully getting some deer and turkey with my bow.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum , guessing you are in the army is that why you haven't hunted in 16 years ? 

Welcome LD  Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2017, 10:12 AM)lewdog Wrote: Welcome to the forum , guessing you are in the army is that why you haven't hunted in 16 years ? 

Welcome LD  Smile

Prior Air Force, then spent a few years overseas as a contractor.  Now I am a contractor on Eustis and I didn't know about the hunting on post.  The public land hunts around here seem like a crap shoot and I don't know anything about any of the clubs around here either.
Thanks given by:
Welcome......
"Some people are like slinkys, sort of worthless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs."
"No Bottle, just Balls & Throttle!"
Thanks given by:
Welcome from Charlottesville area
[Image: gallardo.jpg]You do CrossFit? I do CrossFat. While you're doing Burpees, I am drinking Slurpees.
Thanks given by:
Welcome from the southside

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum! I reside in Yorktown and have hunted Eustis for a couple of seasons. Best of luck to you!

Thanks given by: