Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Gun Hunting
Thanks to Warbird Calls for the suggestion on starting a Air Gun sub forum!!

I recently invested in a big bore air rifle and cant wait to share my experiences with the forum.

We have several other air gunners here , BiggBirdd and Squid to name a few, so lets get this rolling!
Thanks given by:
I got a .357 and then picked up a .25.  I killed 2 spring gobblers last year with the .357. I shot 1 in the body and the second in the head. At 35 yds I get not much more than 1 hole groups. I plan on trying for deer this year.

Thanks given by:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4027]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4002]
Thanks given by:
Nice video, I only saw my first turkeys in the woods this past weekend. Have seen them from the road ways plenty, but this was the first time I was up close and personal with them.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
Dang, Biggbird, you done messed that bird's head up! i am amazed by these new air rifles capabilities.
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
Yep they are nice. The .357 shoots right thru a 2X4 and keeps going.

If I had owned one of these when I was a kid squirrels would be on the endangered list.
Thanks given by:
(10-16-2017, 07:32 PM)BiggBirdd Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=4027]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4002]

Very nice guns! What are the makes/models and is that suppressor from the factory?
Thanks given by:
Nice looking rifles right there
Folgers field tester, Quilted Northern Prostaff
Thanks given by:
They are factory installed. I added some dollar tree hair curlers in it. Helps a little more.
They are Jkhan rifles. I got both used off the air rifle classified pages.
Thanks given by:
Amazed at how far air rifles have come. I am a novice in air rifle hunting, as I picked up a .22 nitro venom last year.
Thanks given by: