Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moved to Arlington, Seeking a Hunting Mentor/Buddy
Hey folks!

I just moved to Arlington, and am excited to get involved with the area's hunting community. Full disclosure, I'm an avid fly-fisherman, but am new to hunting. I'm hoping to find a mentor/friend to shadow and learn the basics from as I get into the sport. I'm open to deer, waterfowl, just about anything.

More than happy to bribe with six packs, disclosures of secret trout waters, etc. 

If you'd be interested in grabbing a beer and helpin a guy get into the sport, let me know!

Feel free to call/email/text. 

Jake
Phone: 860-338-4674
Email: Jacobsimonglass@gmail.com
Thanks given by:
Welcome aboard. I sent you a message via text. Let’s link up sometime and get some hunting in.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum. I am not far from you either. Late duck season is in. Do you waterfowl Hunt? Really just need a shotgun, waders, steel shot and the licenses. I got decoys and hunt public land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Welcome aboard
[Image: gallardo.jpg]You do CrossFit? I do CrossFat. While you're doing Burpees, I am drinking Slurpees.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the area! I'm also trying to get in to the hunting community so if you're looking for friends to meet up with and get hunting, let me know! Ive got a good chunk of deer experience too, always willing to help out others!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Welcome, hunt Belvoir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum. Stick around, participate in conversations and get to know the members! This makes it much easier to get connected Wink
Thanks given by: