Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The starting line up
[img][Image: axjqc2.jpg][/img]

What's everyone else got on their lanyard this year?  I added an absolutely outstanding call from Chase Lhamon who owns and operates Feedin em Custom Calls.  He made the call for my son but he's still a little too young so dad's g po ing to hunt with it this year.  The others are my go-to's...Gander Valley Custom Calls Triple X, Hobo Calls timber and my trusty Haydels whistle.  

Starting to get amped up.  I will hopefully be able to scout a good hidey-hole for the early split and if not then I'll stay in my treestand. 

Heading to Arkansas for the annual four day goose smashing festival and that is something that i always look forward to.  Hopefully the picture works.
Thanks given by:
James, Best of luck on the trip. I finally finished tree stand and access trail maintenance etc. so I plan on devoting August to exploring at least one waterfowl property in depth. In addition to looking for good places to setup on waterfowl in the mornings I will also be looking to see if there are any game bird/ upland bird opportunities to be had as well in the afternoons on other parts of the property. I mean I'll already have my shotgun, just swap out shells and get after 'em.
Just trying to find a straight answer in a twisted world.

Investarms Hawken .50 Smokepole
Marlin 1895 GBL
Marlin Golden 39M Mountie
Ruger SR1911 Commander .45
Colt Defender .45
Colt LE SOCOM 6920 5.56
Benelli Super Black Eagle 2
Remington 870 Express Magnum 
Mathews Halon 32 Compound Bow
Mission Hype DT Compound Bow
Thanks given by:
John, I need to talk you into coming west with me one year.
Thanks given by:
James, that will not be a hard conversation at all, lol.
Just trying to find a straight answer in a twisted world.

Investarms Hawken .50 Smokepole
Marlin 1895 GBL
Marlin Golden 39M Mountie
Ruger SR1911 Commander .45
Colt Defender .45
Colt LE SOCOM 6920 5.56
Benelli Super Black Eagle 2
Remington 870 Express Magnum 
Mathews Halon 32 Compound Bow
Mission Hype DT Compound Bow
Thanks given by: