Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotsylvania / Culpepper County hunt clubs?
Does anyone know of any? New to the area, just got out of the USMC & tinkering with the idea of joining a club. Spotswoood hunt club has almost 700 acres behind my house but they seem impossible to reach. There is also another block up the road from me but I don't know what club hunts that either. 

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks given by:
Stay away from Potomac Hunt Club. They have have done a complete overhaul in the last several years but I doubt it would change that much from when I tried to join them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
is there such a club as Southern Fauquier Hunt Club? I've seen it mentioned but can find no contact info. same for Opal Hunt club?

I'm in the same situation, cant find a club or good leads to get in the woods!
Thanks given by:
I appreciate the replies Guys. I’m getting the feeling it’s about who you know down here. Unfortunately for me that’s not a lot of people right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2018, 04:16 AM)Thummy Wrote: Stay away from Potomac Hunt Club. They have have done a complete overhaul in the last several years but I doubt it would change that much from when I tried to join them.

Thummy why do you caution Potomac?

Thanks given by:
(09-21-2018, 11:31 AM)Lastoneout Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 04:16 AM)Thummy Wrote: Stay away from Potomac Hunt Club. They have have done a complete overhaul in the last several years but I doubt it would change that much from when I tried to join them.

Thummy why do you caution Potomac?

Personal experience. I think there is a write up about them somewhere on the forum. I am out of the loop away from a computer or I would search for it. Try doing a search for Potomac Hunt Club.

It wasn’t a good experience. I paid $450 and then never was able to hunt it because they wouldn’t give me the parking pass for my truck and had only shown me one of their properties prior.

Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Southern Fauquier hunt club pretty good. Lots of dog hunters. Good guys. Not much land left in Fauquier. Huge tracts in culpeper Louisa and buckingham
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2018, 05:35 PM)jethroe Wrote: Southern Fauquier hunt club pretty good. Lots of dog hunters. Good guys. Not much land left in Fauquier. Huge tracts in culpeper Louisa and buckingham

Thank you! Any contact info jethroe?

Thanks given by:
I have been out for a while. Sorry
Thanks given by: