Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headed to Loudoun County tomorrow
Finally going to make my first trip out to Loudoun County to hunt the property I picked up mid season.  Property owner and I have talked a couple times since I first met him and worked out everything for me to hunt there.  Due to past issues with a hunter that hunted the property we decided to take is easy this season and that I would come out once late season hit.  Will be headed out there for the first time. 

Plan is to get there before legal shooting light and hang by the truck up in the area where he wants me to park.  I can see pretty much the whole 25 acres from there anyway.  Going to hang out with the binos and see what happens.  Not really worried about shooting a deer tomorrow, but I will have a gun with me.  Just going to try and see what the deer are doing.  Then I want to get some ranges on how close a few trees are to the neighbor's barn and things like that so I can make a good plan for next year.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Have that gun ready. Sometimes the first visit to a property brings good things. Good luck.
Thanks given by:
Oh the gun will be ready. It will just come down to where the deer move in from and if I can maneuver for a shot that isn’t toward a road or a building. It is pretty much a wide open 25 acres.

Thanks Deadeye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks given by:
Good luck i hope it pans out for you
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2019, 06:17 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: Good luck i hope it pans out for you

Thanks Heidelberg. Will send a report on what happens. Should be interesting.

Thanks given by:
so how did it go?
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2019, 01:17 PM)67gt390fb Wrote: so how did it go?

Unfortunately it didn’t. I woke up feeling like crap and didn’t go.

Always next Saturday.

Thanks given by: