Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back from the taxidermist...
Just got my bow 2017 bear rug back...did a short video showing the rug and the details of the hunt!

Thanks given by:
(02-10-2019, 11:01 PM)teancrumpets Wrote: Just got my bow 2017 bear rug back...did a short video showing the rug and the details of the hunt!
Very cool Bear rug!
Thanks given by: Ridgekaf
looks great. exactly the same mount i hope to get one day. i really liked seeing the leg bone deformity and teeth missing. she looks much bigger than 150 lbs.
Thanks given by: Galensymn
also, thanks for mentioning the price, i was wondering what rap. would charge. i've tought about using them when the time arises.
Thanks given by:
Thanks! It definitely helps to have an idea of where to take it before you get it....because you can be in a real pinch for time if it's warm out. Lucky my processor knew out to skin it. Otherwise it needs to go straight to the taxidermist.
Thanks given by:
Man, that is so cool!!!!
Thanks given by:
what processor did you use? do you plan to display the rug on the floor or hang it on a wall?
Thanks given by: Galensymn
Looks great, congrats!
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2019, 11:23 AM)Carcass Wrote: what processor did you use?  do you plan to display the rug on the floor or hang it on a wall?

Processor was Arringtons and the taxidermist was Rapalee.  I plan to keep it on the floor....not sure if it will stay at the house or go to my office.  Wife doesn't love it as much as I do...
Thanks given by:
ha, my wife has the same opinion as yours. she doesn't mind the rug, but doesn't want the head on it and definitely doesn't think it's worth the money. i completely disagree. to me, it's living out a lifelong dream.
Thanks given by: Ridgekaf