Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spring Gobbler Season 2019
Dangit Spring Gobbler 2019, get here already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Yea I'm ready. First of March I'll get out scouting
Thanks given by:
I'm looking forward to it!
Thanks given by:
Gonna try to get off work Friday and clean a few trails, set a camera, and maybe create a few brush piles up to set up around. I learned from years past right now is the time to do that sort of thing while you can still move around with relative ease. Def. looking forward to it.
Thanks given by:
Come on 3/31 .. Heading to Florida and depending on how that hunts goes may swing over to TN Later in the week.. then back to VA for youth Weekend Smile
Take me home county roads
Thanks given by:
March 2nd here in SoCal. I can't wait.
Thanks given by:
Yes sir! Will be here soon!! Can't wait
Thanks given by:
I’m def sitting on ready?
Share your passion, that a kid hunting!
Thanks given by:
(02-13-2019, 08:44 AM)bluefishnc Wrote: Gonna try to get off work Friday and clean a few trails, set a camera, and maybe create a few brush piles up to set up around.  I learned from years past right now is the time to do that sort of thing while you can still move around with relative ease.  Def. looking forward to it.

That's my plan for next weekend.  Get a few cameras up and reset a couple ground blinds.
Thanks given by:
Going to change it up. Was going to hit public land as usual and then catch up with a buddy for lunch. He decided we should give it a go on a piece of property his club has. I have a feeling our turkey hunt could turn into a coyote hunt pretty quick at this place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by: