Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spring Gobbler Season 2019
Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks given by:
Damn it is wet out here. Heavy rain moving through. Waiting it out before heading into the woods.

Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Extremely wet. I’m soaked but having fun. Absolutely no gobbling yet. Saw hen across the field but she stayed to herself, heard a gunshot at 7, which was about 300 yards away. At least someone is getting a shot. Good luck.
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
A couple of gobblers were gobbling like crazy from 7:30-9:30. They stayed on the wrong side of the property line. Quiet now, too late to move to a new property so I’ll just hang out in place until noon and see what happens.
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
Mighty quiet out here.  Saw one gobbler - get chased by two coyotes.  Otherwise, not a shot, not another sound - unless my snoring counts.
Thanks given by:
Reports from members are birds flopping. I know of 6 birds that did the flop.

Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
My neighbor and I both didn’t get anything. I don’t hear one gobble and stayed with til after 11.

Thanks given by:
Never heard or saw a bird today, be back after them tomorrow
Thanks given by:
the gobblers on the other side of the property line kept toying with me all the way up until noon. good, but wet, day in the woods. wish i'd connected but maybe next time. day of rest tomorrow and then hitting it everyday next week.

Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by: