Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its been fun... gonna miss VA
It was a fun 11 years living in Virginia! I had some beautiful places to hunt, and a beautiful place to live! Now we are off to Texas. Moving closer to family near Austin. The people in Texas are great, but I’m gonna miss the Virginia seasonal weather, and the awesome outdoors! Can’t remember how long I’ve been on this board, I guess since it started. I’ll try to check in every now and then, you guys have been a lot of fun, and I wish you great luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
safe travels my friend. you'll be missed here.
Thanks given by:
Be well and good luck!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
"Some people are like slinkys, sort of worthless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs."
"No Bottle, just Balls & Throttle!"
Thanks given by:
Good luck friend; Texas also has many forums; plus they also have a lot of exotic /imported species for which you can hunt all year. You’ll love the hill country.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
DuClaw sorry we didn't meet until you were headed out of state. Enjoying the knife, well looking at it anyway.
Thanks given by:
Keep in touch brother! Its been fun!
Thanks given by:
Safe travels. Just because you are moving to TX doesn’t mean you can’t stop by and share some stories. Good luck and enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
keep in touch ….. and slay them pigs they got there

Thanks given by:
(05-03-2019, 07:29 AM)DuClaw Wrote: It was a fun 11 years living in Virginia! I had some beautiful places to hunt, and a beautiful place to live! Now we are off to Texas. Moving closer to family near Austin. The people in Texas are great, but I’m gonna miss the Virginia seasonal weather, and the awesome outdoors! Can’t remember how long I’ve been on this board, I guess since it started. I’ll try to check in every now and then, you guys have been a lot of fun, and I wish you great luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safe trip!

Care to share your hunting spots on the way out?  Hehe Wink

No, really... where are the good spots?
Thanks given by:
hey thats true, i'm close by to your old home base, share the wealth hahahaha
Thanks given by: