Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun Bash, Hunts, BBQ and Music
Gun Bash, Hunts, BBQ and Music, all tax deductible and benefits VA.
only 100 tickets for chance to win 1 of 24 guns. 34 guns to be given away
Argentina Cast & Blast
New Zealand Red Stag
Africa
 special GRAND PRIZE that includes a guided turkey hunt from Monquin Creek Outfitters, an auto loading shotgun, accessories, and calls to be given away at the end of the Gun Bash & BBQ

Join us in August for our Gun Bash & BBQ Fund Raiser benefiting the local Piedmont Area Chapter.

We’re only selling 200 tickets to this event at $100/ticket. When it’s sold out it’s SOLD OUT!

- One ticket gets you two guests in the door AND one raffle ticket for the gun raffles for the entire length of the event. We’re giving away one gun every 5 minutes for 2 hours.
- There will also be card raffles going on for other gun prizes.
- Don’t forget silent auction items from local venders and sponsors.
- A Live Auction for exotic hunts, local hunts, and other shooting opportunities.
- Live Music and great BBQ!

Can PM me for tickets, don't need to be there to win!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/PACNWTF/posts/

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
I was at the last one several years back when they held it at Graves Mtn Lodge. Good times!
Thanks given by:
yes I heard they were a good time. Ronnie is running and organizing the guns thankfully due to all his experience with it before
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2019, 09:29 AM)tomcbigbucks Wrote: yes I heard they were a good time. Ronnie is running and organizing the guns thankfully due to all his experience with it before

I'm glad he's back involved. Mark has gotten a great group together up there. Now if I can just talk y'all into doing another Wheelin' Sportsmen hunt! rolling
Thanks given by:
we are trying to do a ton of stuff, a ot of things in the works and more to come. we did a separate fund raising at the banquet for Wheelin too
We really have a great group right now and I'm proud to be part of it
Thanks given by: Deadeye