Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gauging interest in a meet up
Wanted to see if there were enough of us interested in the Chesterfield/Henrico county area to get together for an evening at a Wild Wings or Mission BBQ?

In Germany we held a monthly hunter’s meeting at the Rod and Gun club and exchanged tips, told tall tales, and enjoyed a local beer. Possibly can do the same thing here?

Feel free to chime in.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
i'm interested. i vote for mission.
Thanks given by:
Great initiative!  I'm close-by, so, yes!
Thanks given by:
Back in 2014, when I first moved to Norfolk Brandon but together a meet and it was a lot of fun for me. I say do it.
Thanks given by:
I checked out the Mission BBQ on Midlothian Tpke over in the Wegman's shopping plaza last night. Nice atmosphere, good food. Hopefully we can get a few more folks that see this, and I'll start locking down a date and time. Assuming that a weeknight like a Thursday or Wednesday night may be better than a weekend for most of us.
Thanks given by:
I would be interested depending on scheduling. Right now I am running kids to baseball and 4h almost every night.
Thanks given by:
wednesday nights are bad for me until June 26 on.
Thanks given by:
Do thursdays or fridays work better for folks? Would like to do this probably within the next two weeks before June.
Thanks given by:
yes sir.
Thanks given by:
work for me. I'll be unavailable the week of memorial day but next week i'd be good.
Thanks given by: