Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pennsylvania House Passes Historic Sunday Hunting Bill
https://www.sportsmensalliance.org/news/...HzxYvYFRXc

Only three days...but includes public land.
Thanks given by:
I just don't get the whole ban Sunday issue. Every other thing one can do on Sundays. I shake my head every time I see it pop up someplace.
Thanks given by:
The Farm Bureau being turds and keeping this from happening. The article I read said they said they would give 3 days, 1 in archer, 1 in rifle and 1 the Department of Game and Inland fisheries picked. They said they would only stop blocking even that if there was a requirement for hunters to have written permission for those 3 days and the penalty was $250-$300 for hunting without the written permission.

Seems that Farm Bureau is holding people hostage. It is long past time the people in PA start doing something about the people in charge of the Farm Bureau.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Now if PA would allow semi-auto rifles...
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
They may only get 3 days up there, but at least it includes public land... Either option is a piecemeal approach and obviously those in the negotiating room are hoping to get it expanded in the coming years, but so far that has not happened here in VA.
Thanks given by:
The only way we will get more here in VA is if running deer with dogs is banned. If that happens the VaHDA will likely go away and that would open up the chance for expansion. The VaHDA was / is one of if not the biggest opponent of Sunday hunting in VA.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2019, 12:09 PM)Thummy Wrote: The only way we will get more here in VA is if running deer with dogs is banned.  If that happens the VaHDA will likely go away and that would open up the chance for expansion.  The VaHDA was / is one of if not the biggest opponent of Sunday hunting in VA.

along with the Farm Bureau.
Thanks given by: