Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weird board closed thread
funny it only appears to affect me when viewing on my phone either mobile or browser, the thread that has about 10 or 12 relies is still there on my phone but is nowhere to be found on my computer.
Thanks given by:
I see it too from mobile, there is a pm in my inbox that i am not able to access when the site starts acting up
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
I don’t get that notification on my computer or on TapaTalk. I never saw the other one on TapaTall either just on the computer. I have been logging in to the forum from a computer almost every day during the week to check things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
i get the "forum is currently set to close for scheduled maintenance" randomly almost each day from both computer and cellphone.
Thanks given by:
I assure you that is not on our end. The forum is not closing.

Might need to clear your cookies on your phone and computer.

Thanks given by:
(11-19-2019, 09:19 AM)Carcass Wrote: i get the "forum is currently set to close for scheduled maintenance" randomly almost each day from both computer and cellphone.

Yeah...That  --- I get that one very frequently as well. Thought maybe the Admin was just going thru some upgrades, but then it seemed to be every day, which would be a lot of upgrading!
Thanks given by:
VaHunter

It is something with GoDaddy. Issues on their end.

Thanks given by:
(11-19-2019, 11:31 AM)VaHunter64 Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 09:19 AM)Carcass Wrote: i get the "forum is currently set to close for scheduled maintenance" randomly almost each day from both computer and cellphone.

Yeah...That  --- I get that one very frequently as well. Thought maybe the Admin was just going thru some upgrades, but then it seemed to be every day, which would be a lot of upgrading!

I get that a lot... as late as yesterday.   Both phone and laptop.   Will NOT allow me to log on.
Sent from Delaware....
Thanks given by:
Like I said clear all your cookies. Something with GoDaddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks given by:
Same here Thummy, cleared cookies, cache and ran CC Cleaner but still get the message
Vice President Peidmont Chapter NWTF, Proud member of NRA
Thanks given by: