Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6x6 Bull, Hog Kong, Ram
It was brought to my attention that I haven't posted in a while. These are the last six months of my adventures. Six months ago I linked up with my Kauai boy Skye to hunt hybrid Rams. Then I took an 8 point White Tail in Oklahoma during archery season. I traveled to Iowa and hunted Red Deer where I took this 6x6 Bull. Then I killed the biggest feral/wild hog of my life. a 662 pound sow.

[Image: 49571569358_c26dea12b4_c.jpg]
[Image: 49572081921_ac4d06b296_c.jpg]
[Image: 49572077811_ca18ac0056_c.jpg]
[Image: 49572090796_5cc67c89b0_c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks like it was a great year for you. Dang that hog is huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
(02-23-2020, 09:52 AM)Thummy Wrote: Looks like it was a great year for you. Dang that hog is huge.

Mahalo Ryan. A goal I've had since I picked up Hog hunting in 2012, was to kill a 500 pounder. Smile I'l take a 662 lbs Sow.  

Next year I"m going for a Bull Elk and hopefully the year after an American Buffalo or Bison. I've been blessed. Next week is Snow Geese and then Turkeys in April.
Thanks given by:
Thats awesome- i didnt know Iowa had a huntable red stag population
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
(02-23-2020, 01:13 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: Thats awesome- i didnt know Iowa had a huntable red stag population
The state of Iowa call them Red Deer but I thinks it's the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Wow, congratulations on a very exciting season. And that 662 sow, astonishing.
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
Man that is awesome. Cool that you are getting to hunt so many places and so much stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
They are the same thing, congrats on a great stag! That one would cost you about 4000 euros if you shot it in Germany!
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
(02-24-2020, 07:55 AM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: They are the same thing, congrats on a great stag! That one would cost you about 4000 euros if you shot it in Germany!

Holy crap, that like $4500. Thank you. I was proud to get him. I just wish I could have gotten the kill shot on video.
Thanks given by: