Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rifle hunting
(09-25-2016, 05:57 PM)The Truth Wrote: I decided to re-join Future Sportsmen this year. Anyone else on the club post here?

I also may be looking for an additional piece to hunt, preferably within an hour of Amherst and to narrow it down further I'd love to hunt the mountains. It'd be my secondary lease to supplement Future Sportsmen if I get bored. Anything between Amherst and Richmond is fair game also. I always like a good challenge.

Experienced hunter. Law abiding citizen. Skillful shooter.

National forrest mountains are only 30-40 minutes up the road from the club.
Owner - Cash's Custom Calls
http://www.facebook.com/CashsCustomCalls
Thanks given by:
One of our forum members re-upped with Tony this year, but it's probably his last.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]You do CrossFit? I do CrossFat. While you're doing Burpees, I am drinking Slurpees.
Thanks given by:
Looking for a club to join this year. Amelia Co., perhaps? Want a rifle county close to Richmond. Not opposed to dogs but I'm a still hunter myself. I'll join the dog guys every now and then for fun. I'm respectful, law abiding, and a seasoned veteran hunter.
Thanks given by:
(03-20-2017, 09:20 PM)The Truth Wrote: Looking for a club to join this year. Amelia Co., perhaps? Want a rifle county close to Richmond. Not opposed to dogs but I'm a still hunter myself. I'll join the dog guys every now and then for fun. I'm respectful, law abiding, and a seasoned veteran hunter.

Check Richmond Craigslist. I looked yesterday and saw 3 different clubs all within an hour drive or so of Richmond. All looked reasonable.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the heads up! Haven't really looked very hard because I'm currently in the process of moving into a new house so funds are tight for a while, but I'm still hoping for a good reference or word of mouth entry into a reputable trophy club.
Thanks given by: