Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My current project
My current project. I bought this coat at Goodwill last winter and the fake sheepskin/fleece collar and cuffs area weird off shade of black that I've never really liked. I've thought about what to replace it with and until today, I just couldn't find anything I really liked. Well, while we were picking up Gutpyls fox today I got to talking to the taxidermist about what a shame it was that we didn't have the entire pelt tanned. He pulled out a box and showed me this beautiful red fox pelt that some kid had pulled the tail off of in his shop. He cut me a smoking deal on the pelt, so now I'm going to replace the existing collar, and hopefully the cuffs too, with beautiful red fox fur. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Sent from my LG-AS780 using Tapatalk

Founder and President of Bad Kitty Archery

Life is tough, get a helmet...
Thanks given by:
(02-21-2016, 08:02 PM)archerychic Wrote: My current project. I bought this coat at Goodwill last winter and the fake sheepskin/fleece collar and cuffs area weird off shade of black that I've never really liked. I've thought about what to replace it with and until today, I just couldn't find anything I really liked. Well, while we were picking up Gutpyls fox today I got to talking to the taxidermist about what a shame it was that we didn't have the entire pelt tanned. He pulled out a box and showed me this beautiful red fox pelt that some kid had pulled the tail off of in his shop. He cut me a smoking deal on the pelt, so now I'm going to replace the existing collar, and hopefully the cuffs too, with beautiful red fox fur. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Shold be beautiful,  AC.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
I hope so. Just trying to disassemble the old collar and cuffs.

Founder and President of Bad Kitty Archery

Life is tough, get a helmet...
Thanks given by: