Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beetle cleaned
(06-05-2016, 02:15 PM)BOW4UM Wrote: Haha get your kayak off my kayak or I'm gonna have a yard sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll show you a yard sale! your garage is an extension of mine. anything in it, I lay claim to.

"A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be . . . time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there." -Fred Bear
Thanks given by:
very nice!
President-Damna Hunt Club
Thanks given by:
Well I took a deer head I found to the taxi for beetle cleaning so I could make a skull for wife's classroom and taxi said $150 WHAT!!! Because it was rotten... NOT! so as mentioned in other threads I buried it - Of course not in my back yard but in Vadeerslayers - lol  Gonne get it around June and see what's up with it. Wife has many in her classroom and her redneck country boys love it!
One of a few. She has like 4 deer 2 Yotes and ram heads.

Big Bucks are easy - Thats why I shoot little ones!
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2017, 11:07 AM)BOW4UM Wrote: Well I took a deer head I found to the taxi for beetle cleaning so I could make a skull for wife's classroom and taxi said $150 WHAT!!! Because it was rotten... NOT! so as mentioned in other threads I buried it - Of course not in my back yard but in Vadeerslayers - lol  Gonne get it around June and see what's up with it. Wife has many in her classroom and her redneck country boys love it!
One of a few. She has like 4 deer 2 Yotes and ram heads.

i already dug it up and put it out with the trash...

"A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be . . . time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there." -Fred Bear
Thanks given by:
Vadeerslayer - Well at least you finely got your hands on a nice rack!!! lol
Big Bucks are easy - Thats why I shoot little ones!
Thanks given by: