Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do when you see road kill in VA?
(09-02-2014, 11:38 AM)archerychic Wrote: Doe. A Deer. A Female Deer. so... big game.

Our neighbor's sister saw it hit and we knew it was fresh.

Honestly, If it was fresh and not funky I would pick up a squirrel or rabbit too.

Yeah...That AGREE
Thanks given by:
there is no sense in letting good meat go to waste. 2 years ago in Germany I had fallow road kill for Christmas dinner
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2014, 08:32 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: there is no sense in letting good meat go to waste. 2 years ago in Germany I had fallow road kill for Christmas dinner

I need to take you west an hour or so to West Virginia. It's considered a delicacy there.

In case you didn't know, West Virginia was a part of Virginia until the big war (War of Northern Aggression) The Yankee invaders worked out a plan with the folks that weren't right, to form a state of satellite dishes for covert communications.

Since digital has taken over, they've gotten some better.  Confused Still sing through their noses though.  rolling

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2014, 11:27 PM)peternap Wrote:
(09-02-2014, 08:32 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: there is no sense in letting good meat go to waste. 2 years ago in Germany I had fallow road kill for Christmas dinner

I need to take you west an hour or so to West Virginia. It's considered a delicacy there.

In case you didn't know, West Virginia was a part of Virginia until the big war (War of Northern Aggression) The Yankee invaders worked out a plan with the folks that weren't right, to form a state of satellite dishes for covert communications.

Since digital has taken over, they've gotten some better.  Confused Still sing through their noses though.  rolling

That sounds like a good road trip! I hear that these folks have a very high rate of collisions with deer.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2cookbooks-245x300.jpg]

West Virginia RoadKill Cook-off Recipes from the cooks from 2000 through 2009. Try out the recipes yourself or give as a gift for the person who has everything.

Big Grin rolling
Thanks given by: