Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arkansas Goose Hunting
Folks, almost every year I make a 3 or 4 day trip to Arkansas for some serious goose shooting.  Started going with a group of guys that got me linked up with a man from Texas that has been hunting snow geese and specklebellies since 1969ish.  That being said, I am trying to put together a group to head out there this year and I have 1, maybe 2, open spots. If you find yourself having some questions and possibly interested then feel free to send me a message and we can talk.  I normally go around the week before Christmas and get home on 23 December typically. Being on active duty, the dates will depend on when my units block leave dates are. Just a disclaimer, I do not work for the outfitter. Yes, I do know him and I consider him a very good friend and the fella that will be our guide is also a very good friend and former Army buddy of mine. No, I am not making any money, whatsoever off this deal, simply trying to get a group of about 5 or 6, to include my father and nephew and go see what kind of dent we cant put in the goose population of NE Arkansas.  Like I said, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message, include your cell number if you feel so inclined and i will get back to you ASAP.

Edit: Ryan or any other mods, if this violates any kind of forum policy then please delete it or move it to the appropriate forum.
Thanks given by: marcel9
You are good. Nothing wrong with trying to get some folks together to go hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Distance to your goose hunt:
From Memphis – 92 Miles
From Saint Louis – 260 Miles
From Shreveport – 300 Miles
From Dallas – 400 Miles
From Minneapolis – 780 Miles
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2018, 10:51 PM)marcel9 Wrote: Distance to your  goose hunt:
From Memphis – 92 Miles
From Dallas – 400 Miles
Um, thanks for the info?  I know how far it is, I drive further than this seeing as I go to Canada and hunt in Alberta and Saskatchewan rather frequently as well. Also, didnt say where it is specifically so I'm not sure how you divined that specific information from "NE Arkansas".  Again, thanks, I suppose if you have any questions feel free to PM me and we can discuss them.
Thanks given by:
Interesting that none of those starting spots were in VA and this is a VA based forum. Not sure what any of that has to do with the trip he is trying to set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
I get the feeling like he is trying to show me the distance that would be required to be travelled..as if I didnt already know. I make the trip every year unless I am deployed. Like I said, thanks for the tip, marcel9.
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2018, 03:59 AM)JamesM Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 10:51 PM)marcel9 Wrote: Distance to your  goose hunt:
From Memphis – 92 Miles
From Dallas – 400 Miles
Um, thanks for the info?  I know how far it is, I drive further than this seeing as I go to Canada and hunt in Alberta and Saskatchewan rather frequently as well. Also, didnt say where it is specifically so I'm not sure how you divined that specific information from "NE Arkansas".  Again, thanks, I suppose if you have any questions feel free to PM me and we can discuss them.

awwwww... he was just tryin to be helpful is all.... Big Grin
Thanks given by:
My group is full. Had a couple guys from work commit so that is that. Ryan or another mod feel free to delete if you see fit.
Thanks given by: