Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ram cat broadheads
just picked up a pack of ram cat heads at bass pro,100 gr ,will let yall know how they work if'n I get to stick one during the urban season
Thanks given by:
Sounds good. Look forward to seeing some pictures Big Grin
Thanks given by:
they look good,looks like they would cut like hell. I made just one shot with a flashlight at 25 yrds at the deer target, it shot well, right on the money
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2013, 08:16 PM)yancey tucker Wrote: they look good,looks like they would cut like hell. I made just one shot with a flashlight at 25 yrds at the deer target, it shot well, right on the money
You know...nah ain't gonna touch it..rolling they oughta shoot like a truck though.

"History in the making one Sunday at a time"
“Maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.”   
- Archery
Thanks given by:
well if they don't shoot good I can always go buy some slick tricks
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2013, 08:27 PM)yancey tucker Wrote: well if they don't shoot good I can always go buy some slick tricks
Like many broadheads. Its a matter if something quirks with you. Ramcat has a huge following of devoted shooters. Theres not a broad head made that doesn't get a bad review from somewhere. If it works for you run that sucker and to hell with testimonials.

“Maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.”   
- Archery
Thanks given by:
i thought about them last year but never pulled the trigger on buying a set and this spring when i got jr's new bow A/C's friends out at the huntin shak were giving them rave reviews and spoke real highley of them so i figured i would try em and last night i just broke down and bought em. im gonna shoot more with em tonight when i get home,i'll be ready for tomorow morning for sure
Thanks given by:
Heck yeah..I've been curious myself. Let us know how goes

- Archery
Thanks given by:
update on these heads. we had two chances Saturday, my son missed one early in the morning and I missed one late that afternoon so I have nothing to report on killing deer but, these tings aren't worth a dam if ya miss. both heads need all the blades replaced before they can be used again. I thought about re-sharpening the blades but three blades on two heads have nicks in them that a sharpening stone wont over come and four blades on 2 heads have bent ends. makes wonder how they will hold up after hitting bone. still wanna see what they do to a deer though
Thanks given by:
Well that doesn't sound too good. I have shot spitfires through deer and cleaned them up and used them again with no issues. Will be interesting to see what they do on a deer. Hope you find out before it is on a nice buck though

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by: