Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VA governor announces plans for new gun laws
Looks like the Virginia Governor is not an AR fan.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/vir...story.html

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
The governor isn't a fan of guns period unless they are protecting him. That 10 round deal makes a lot of stuff illegal. I don't see him getting this passed. Luckily the Republicans control the Senate in VA and I don't see that changing much.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Luckily the Gov can't make laws on his own. He's gotto bait one of his cronies in the House or Senate to sponsor a bill and whaddeva it entails, it still needs to go thru the process. Plus keep in mind the ones listed in the article are the pre-filed ones. There WILL be many more once the session starts.
"Some people are like slinkys, sort of worthless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs."
"No Bottle, just Balls & Throttle!"
Thanks given by:
the 10 round limit really pisses me off. you're a perfectly law abiding citizen one day, never causing any harm, then some regressive thinking politicians decide to pass a law and now instantly you're a law breaker if you don't comply.

“…legislation to ban the sale, purchase, possession, and transport of assault firearms in the Commonwealth. The bill also modifies the definition of assault firearm to any firearm that is equipped with a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition.”

and don't you just love the way they spin it to state that it will protect the community... "legislation that will prevent gun violence and improve the safety of Virginia’s citizens and communities." it won't protect the community any more than the laws in Chicago and New York City do; it just makes things illegal so that law enforcement can charge the offender with a crime AFTER the crime has occurred.

https://www.governor.virginia.gov/newsro...VmRmII5E2M
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
Yeah Carcass....Not like the police have protected everyone from MS-13 up my way. People still get hacked to death by MS-13 members using machetes. The police can't be everywhere. They are typically there to clean up after something happened and investigate. I 100% support our police officers, so that wasn't a hit on them at all, just the reality that we have to protect ourselves.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Always look and see where the calls for gun control come from. Hint; they openly run and now elect the same people who’s party politics are responsible for the combined deaths of hundreds of millions of people without a right to bear arms.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2019, 10:31 AM)Carcass Wrote: “…legislation to ban the sale, purchase, possession, and transport of assault firearms in the Commonwealth. The bill also modifies the definition of assault firearm to any firearm that is equipped with a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition.”

https://www.governor.virginia.gov/newsro...VmRmII5E2M

My Henry .22 hold 15 rounds of .22LR and 21 rounds of .22 short

I hardly consider it an assault rifle.

Might assault the squirrels!
Thanks given by: