Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memory lane
Killing time, watching the W.Series. Looking @ old post in various sections. My favorite were the cooking and processing section. A lot of input, and the group We had, and the ones that are no longer with Us. Great memories.

Thanks given by:
the posts here represent the many times we've all enjoyed experiencing God's creation and the friendships made sharing same. thanks to brandon and his helpers for making this forum possible. thanks to everyone for your friendship, online or in person. i'm looking forward to seeing what adventures are in store for all of us this season!
Thanks given by:
Definitely enjoy getting together with forum members. Hopefully have some venison to try again soon
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
I have really enjoyed this forum. Lots of great folks. I have been very fortunate to meet a lot of folks here. From meeting up at Green Top, grabbing lunch or dinner to heading out in the woods hunting.

Thank you to all of the members for making this place what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:
I hope to keep meeting folks from the forum. Like I said I have been lucky enough to meet a bunch of folks from the forum and they have become great friends.

Thanks given by:
I always like looking at old Peternap posts

Retired Competition Shooter
2005, 2006, 2012 IBO Trophy World Champion
Virginia Bowhunters Assoc State Champion
Grim Reaper prostaff 10+ years

Thanks given by:
(10-30-2019, 11:49 AM)Gutpyls Wrote: I always like looking at old Peternap posts

Yeah...That AGREE

Thanks given by: