Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swalwell just crapped out
On live TV no less..

[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
Thats about as interesting as these impeachment hearing get....

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Uninspired for sure. The Vindman character is the exact reason why we have chain of command and strict rules and procedures for reporting ethics violations. This guy is a mal-actor and he’s gone wayyyy outside of his lane to speak to the Ukrainian president on his own. Loose canon at best, and a political partisan with an axe to grind most likely.
Thanks given by:
He is claiming he didn’t do it. MSNBC is trying to claim it was someone sliding a mug across a table at their HQ.

He clearly paused he did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Compared to the impeachment crap on CNN and the other big media clowns it had to smell better than their $#!% storm of broadcasting.
Thanks given by:
This political theater all but guarantees reelection for trump. Even a party line vote would require massive defections in the Senate trial. That will be a gift to Trump. He’ll be Teflon Don from now on and and Gotti wouldnt eveb be upset about it from the grave.
Thanks given by:
(11-22-2019, 06:28 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: This political theater all but guarantees reelection for trump. Even a party line vote would require massive defections in the Senate trial. That will be a gift to Trump. He’ll be Teflon Don from now on and and Gotti wouldnt eveb be upset about it from the grave.

i'd like to think so, but there's so many progressive minded folks around me these days that i think they'd vote for a warthog over voting for trump or anyone that is conservative. only 347 more days until we see what happens.
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by: