Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scary Gun Bill proposed
If 2 or more get together to target shoot and check our guns we would be in trouble
http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604....ZYx7KKcgqs
Vice President Peidmont Chapter NWTF, Proud member of NRA
Thanks given by: TACdrop
reminds me of prohibition.
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
and that was a roaring success
Vice President Peidmont Chapter NWTF, Proud member of NRA
Thanks given by:
it failed because no one complied.
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
A very good example of a "common sense" gun law.
Thanks given by:
What you have is morons writing bills. These people are so ignorant they don’t actually know what they are writing.

I am against all this crap they are proposing. The thing is they really just don’t understand the language they are putting in these bills and what they would actually do if passed.

Just like the....Ban semiauto pistols that can take a magazine of more than 10 rounds. They are so ignorant about guns they don’t understand they would basically make almost every semiauto pistol illegal. Now I didn’t go searching for every pistol made but I looked at a couple. They make a 15 round mag for 1911s. I don’t know of a single Glock that you can’t get a mag for that holds over 10 rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
So say it gets passed. Are they going to hit those known Islamic camps in VA? I'm guessing a big no way on that ever happening. 2 white guys wearing confederate shirts?
Thanks given by:
Not advocating for anything here, but just to clarify how to read legislation in VA. Paragraph 2 of this bill related to training, practice and instruction is already law in Virginia and was enacted in 1987.

The NEW language is that portion in italics in paragraph 3. To me it appears the intent of this bill is to actually outlaw things like the gun lobby day in Richmond, or really anywhere where more than one person is open carrying and "intimidating" others.
Thanks given by:
(12-03-2019, 01:35 PM)jmveverka Wrote: Not advocating for anything here, but just to clarify how to read legislation in VA. Paragraph 2 of this bill related to training, practice and instruction is already law in Virginia and was enacted in 1987.

The NEW language is that portion in italics in paragraph 3. To me it appears the intent of this bill is to actually outlaw things like the gun lobby day in Richmond, or really anywhere where more than one person is open carrying and "intimidating" others.

"intimidating"   defined as ..... To be seen with a gun by anti-gun person.
Thanks given by: