Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the spirit of new trucks
I put a bed cap on mine today. Got it from a work colleague who needed to sell his, perfect match for color and body style.

Now I have to get the brake light wired. Any thoughts before I head off to a truck outfitter?
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
looks great!
instead of hard wiring it, you could just get a trunk monkey and have him turn on a red light whenever you brake.

Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
That sounds expensive, with the animal rights lobby and all Wink
Thanks given by:
seriously though, that's a good looking truck. coincidental that the fella selling it had the exact match and color as your truck. what year is your truck?
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
Mine is a 2019, the guy who sold it to me has a 2017 XLT that he is also selling soon.
Thanks given by:
Beautiful truck! Line-X that bed and look at the forscan upgrades. Im doing my upgrades on Friday and bed spray on Sat. Thinking about a stencil but not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Bucks are easy - Thats why I shoot little ones!
Thanks given by:
Thanks- i am getting the third brake light wired friday, and will look at a couple of other add ons then too. At some point a spray on is in store, but for now I’ll use moving blankets for anything I have to move in the bed.
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2020, 05:57 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: Thanks- i am getting the third brake light wired friday, and will look at a couple of other add ons then too. At some point a spray on is in store, but for now I’ll use moving blankets for anything I have to move in the bed.

I have a nice ford mat id give you but I’m in GA. If I get up that way maybe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Bucks are easy - Thats why I shoot little ones!
Thanks given by:
Thanks! The thought is what counts Smile
Thanks given by:
when He gets ready to sell ...... give me a shout - will be in the market soon. TIA .....

Thanks given by: