Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FYI - Fort A. P. Hill
FYI, If you hunt the hill, check out the group "Fort A P Hill Hunting and Fishing" on Facebook as we navigate the potential changes to hunting and fishing privileges there.
Thanks given by:
What are the changes going to be Carcass?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
no one knows for sure but people are concerned that they are going to close to hunting and fishing permanently. the fb group is trying to keep everyone united and informed.
Thanks given by:
(05-19-2020, 05:24 PM)Carcass Wrote: no one knows for sure but people are concerned that they are going to close to hunting and fishing permanently. the fb group is trying to keep everyone united and informed.
Hmm interesting.. especially since the base commander controls hunting & fishing activities void of interference from the Commonwealth DGIF. Something had to happen to spur that concern.

Thanks given by:
Ya know, a quick Google search stated that they closed APH hunting & fishing access in February.

Thanks given by:
And UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE seems pretty permanent to me

Thanks given by:
yep, we all missed out on spring gobbler and now fishing too. i'd hate to see it all lost permanently.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I've never hunted the place but never like to see any place shut their access. I'm hoping for the best.

Thanks given by: