Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coyote Down!
I finally bit the bullet and bought a thermal! Same one Thummy uses and I surely don’t regret the decision!

6 minutes of pup distress and this male yote came in on a string!

The Pulsar Apex XQ38 and 6.5 Grendel did the rest!

Anybody else been out predator hunting this year?

[Image: 219e3b6c88dacb49786cdbb32d5da2e5.jpeg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
All the time! Great job!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Every chance I get. Congrats

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Congrats bud. Can’t beat that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
nice work! i bet he had quite a few ticks on him this time of year.
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
(07-17-2020, 03:07 PM)Carcass Wrote: nice work! i bet he had quite a few ticks on him this time of year.

Just a few lol

Thanks given by:
The significant other and I were drinking morning coffee on the porch a few days ago. Heard some howl few hundred yards away. So she just lets out a howl ! Sounded great and really loud too. Then immediately one responded right beside the house. I go grab the Texan SS and fire up the ATN scope. I go out the back door and lean on the RTV. It's barking back at her on the front porch. About that time it pops out 40 yds from the house. It sees me and runs back and hides behind a tree. I drilled it and heard the huge smack and a yip. It ran off kind of funny and went up the hill. I didn't bother to go look but we had vultures there a day later so pretty sure it's done for.
Thanks given by:
man biggbirdd, that had to be exciting quick hunt. good shooting! you'll have to try that set up again to see if it'll work a second time.
Zebco Pro-Staff rolling
Thanks given by:
Is this the same dog from a couple of months back or is this a new one? Either way, congrats!

I need to get back out. I killed one while calling Turkeys last May. But that's the only I've got recently.

Thanks given by:
(07-18-2020, 11:34 PM)Squid Wrote: Is this the same dog from a couple of months back or is this a new one? Either way, congrats!

I need to get back out. I killed one while calling Turkeys last May. But that's the only I've got recently.

Same one, just got around to posting it up

Thanks given by: