Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOR SALE:  NWTF Berretta A400 raffle
NWTF gun raffle gun is so beautiful and shoulder like no gun I have ever shouldered.
Berretta A400   brown walnut XPLOR action .

Only 300 tickets will be sold, 10$ a piece or 3 for 30$  Smile  probably even do 10 for $100 

Can take Venmo, paypal

Attached Files Image(s)

Vice President Peidmont Chapter NWTF, Proud member of NRA
Thanks given by:
Tom, as much as I like Browning that sir is a Beretta Smile Smile
Thanks given by:
HAHA mind was thinking one thing as I wrote something totally different.

Thanks for catching that
Thanks given by:
I will take 10 tickets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Sgt you got it, let me know if you want to meet to get the tickets or how you want to handle
Thanks given by:
(03-17-2021, 09:56 AM)tomcbigbucks Wrote: Sgt you got it, let me know if you want to meet to get the tickets or how you want to handle

I am free beginning tomorrow after 3PM and pretty much all day Saturday. We can meet anywhere around here in Madison (I think you said before you were out here). I live on Courtney Hollow off Ruth Road.

Thanks given by:
(03-16-2021, 08:47 AM)67gt390fb Wrote: Tom, as much as I like Browning that sir is a Beretta Smile Smile

(03-18-2021, 05:00 PM)sgtkersh Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 09:56 AM)tomcbigbucks Wrote: Sgt you got it, let me know if you want to meet to get the tickets or how you want to handle

I am free beginning tomorrow after 3PM and pretty much all day Saturday. We can meet anywhere around here in Madison (I think you said before you were out here). I live on Courtney Hollow off Ruth Road.

Yes sounds good, I'm on Ruth Road so where ever works for you. I can ride down Courtney and we can meet at the end or whatever. I'll be available after 3 today too. Just let me know

Thanks given by:
tom, pm me info on how to get 3 for 30 and how to send payment thanks Joe also did they ever do the drawing for the truck?
Thanks given by:
Sold out, drawing will be tonight
Thanks given by: