Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Optics Planet sucks
I know, I know I shouldn’t be surprised. I took a chance against my better judgement. I have been looking for Barnes Vor tc 300 Blackout for awhile now. Optics planet had some. A buddy of mine and I both ordered it.

After we ordered he went back to order more a few days later and they changed the description and picture. All of a sudden it was 120 Gr JHP with a lead core.

Of course Optics Planet doesn’t care they are shady. They replied to a couple emails but basically said too bad. No returns on ammo.

I will never buy anything from those worthless turds again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2021, 01:37 PM)Thummy Wrote: I know, I know I shouldn’t be surprised. I took a chance against my better judgement. I have been looking for Barnes Vor tc 300 Blackout for awhile now. Optics planet had some. A buddy of mine and I both ordered it.

After we ordered he went back to order more a few days later and they changed the description and picture.  All of a sudden it was 120 Gr JHP with a lead core.

Of course Optics Planet doesn’t care they are shady. They replied to a couple emails but basically said too bad.  No returns on ammo.

I will never buy anything from those worthless turds again

Ryan, I'm sorry about that bro. Sucks.
Thanks given by:
Not your fault. They just hosed 2 of us with a switch.

Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by: