Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone needs to go to the Peternap School of shooting BIG guns
Watch old "pro" hunter Ron Spomer get knocked over by a big gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvJXWqqwI...wwDC-FD7qw
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2013, 12:15 PM)Thummy Wrote: Watch old "pro" hunter Ron Spomer get knocked over by a big gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvJXWqqwI...wwDC-FD7qw

I've said this before....but anyone that shots a 12 ga with 3.5 shells can shoot nearly any big bore rifle in existence.

I've had one exception. That was a 2 bore I built using DOM tubing and weighed about 8 pounds.
It was unpleasant to shoot.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
unpleasant? Just unpleasant?
Thanks given by:
I shot some 12ga 3.5 slugs once. Key word there is once.
Thanks given by:
I've shot the 3.5's a few times... Could be worse. That said... Some of those big rifles, I'll just stay away I think.
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2013, 02:06 PM)BiggBirdd Wrote: I shot some 12ga 3.5 slugs once. Key word there is once.

You and me both buddy. Now 3.5" 00 Buck doesn't bother me one bit.
Thanks given by:
And it's easier to go through skinny places like trees in the woods since the top half of your body is now at a permanent 45 degree angle.
Thanks given by:
I have a couple 10's I turkey hunt with using "suped up" turkey loads from nitro company and 3.5" 12's are still worse. Nobody will listen so I quit trying to explain..

"History in the making one Sunday at a time"
“Maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.”   
- Archery
Thanks given by:
I can rack off 3.5s in the Browning Maxus NO PROBLEM. Don't kick much at all. Heck my 270 kicks more then the Maxus does. Of course that thing will eat anything I throw in it

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by: