http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...DTfWu_ZMko

and these guys and that dog has got...."grit"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...irHkzfEEbw
Thanks given by:
Jeeezz. horrible
Thanks given by:
Not a big fan of that
Thanks given by:
dudes do what they gotta do for some bear meat,you gotta admit it takes some stones to go wake a bear or two up from its den,they aint no rabbits they runnin out that hole
Thanks given by:
(06-18-2013, 04:45 PM)Captainbeer Wrote: Not a big fan of that

Only watched the first video and not the whole thing.
Thanks given by:
(06-18-2013, 08:22 PM)yancey tucker Wrote: dudes do what they gotta do for some bear meat,you gotta admit it takes some stones to go wake a bear or two up from its den,they aint no rabbits they runnin out that hole

totally understand that CHuck... still not a fan of the method. People need to do what they do to survive, but they DON"T need to make a spectacle of it by taking a video. Nor do we need to add to the fever. But I digress.... just my opinion is all...
Thanks given by:
not that i condone the way they hunt in russia,yall do know that one was from russia and not the US, but i been thinking about it.whats more fair to the bear? sitting in a treestand and the bear being oblivious to you hunting him and out of nowhere "whack" he's stuck with an arrow or shot with a gun...or poking sticks in his den and being right there with him where he does have the choice to either not come out,come out and run away or come out and eat your butt,just food for thought.
Thanks given by:
(06-20-2013, 09:31 AM)yancey tucker Wrote: not that i condone the way they hunt in russia,yall do know that one was from russia and not the US, but i been thinking about it.whats more fair to the bear? sitting in a treestand and the bear being oblivious to you hunting him and out of nowhere "whack" he's stuck with an arrow or shot with a gun...or poking sticks in his den and being right there with him where he does have the choice to either not come out,come out and run away or come out and eat your butt,just food for thought.

Good question Yancy but to be honest, 6 of one and a half dozen of the other. A bears senses make Deer look like rank amateurs. Better everything and smarter too so he has a sporting chance either way.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
I always was told that a bears eyesight isnt great....

Ya'll made me use Tapatalk!!!!

Founder and President of Bad Kitty Archery

Life is tough, get a helmet...
Thanks given by:
(06-21-2013, 05:39 AM)archerychic Wrote: I always was told that a bears eyesight isnt great....

Ya'll made me use Tapatalk!!!!

I've heard that AC but they've spotted me in a tree stand in full camo 200 yards out and upwind.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by: