Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't get a handicap tag for love or money
Well, the eye Doctor wouldn't sign the form even though I explained being blind in one eye throws your balance offAngry

I tried another doctor about my right knee and he wanted to do tests that insurance doesn't cover. Then he wanted to know how I hurt it.

Last spring I was climbing a tree with hooks. Coming down the left hook slipped so I slid about 8 feet before digging the right in.
Happens sometimes and my right knee hurt.

A few weeks after that I took the new boat out without an electric motor and the outboard quit. I had to pole a few miles back against the tide and I felt something tear.

That's how I hurt it and it hasn't gotten any better. Confused

Without doing any tests he could only do an inconclusive diagnoses, which he says is probably correct.

I tore the Medial Ligament.
It will probably require surgery which ain't likely to happen under my Obamacare insurance that was canceled once, then given a temporary reprieve.

That's the good news.

The bad news is this greedy SOB won't sign the form without doing the additional tests.AngryAngry

I want to know how these fat people get their form signed Dodgy

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
When I got run over I had to fight to get a temp one...

I was using a cane and all they wanted was money...

I had all the test in my hand and they wanted to do them again...

Greedy bastards!

Sent from BCG mobile!
Thanks given by:
Find a new doctor?
Thanks given by:
Ahhhaaaa..... medical leeches. Got to love them. They act like you're asking for money and not a simple parking permit.
Thanks given by:
And I thought if you got obummer care you got a free cell phone and a get out of work and we pay the bills pass..

Sent from BCG mobile!
Thanks given by:
(01-14-2014, 12:22 PM)BCGunworks Wrote: And I thought if you got obummer care you got a free cell phone and a get out of work and we pay the bills pass..

Sent from BCG mobile!

Probably do but I have Anthem high deductible. Obama outlawed it and I got a cancellation notice but then he decided to allow it to continue for a year.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Hell, if you need it, I'll give you mine. I rarely get to take advantage of it for all the fat azzes parking there. Most times, I just go to the far end of the parking lot and take up two spots so I don't get blocked in. I could tell you some stories, but I'll just say doctors usually pass these out faster than the VaHDA passes out memberships.
Thanks given by:
(01-14-2014, 01:06 PM)Deadeye Wrote: I rarely get to take advantage of it for all the fat azzes parking there.

They should mandate they park as far away from the store as possible. They need the exercise.

I am sure you could tell stories. I know all too well growing up with my sister who was handicapped. Don't know how many times I had words with people in parking lots. I have called to have people towed too for parking there without a plate/hangtag.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
i think my heart doctor would sign for me to get one,not that i need one but it would be nice for at work,that way i could park up front and not have to park way back in the employee parking lot that is a mile away from my desk
Thanks given by:
I took the REALLY expensive route and married a handicapped woman. But all 4 of our vehicles have permanent handicapped tags.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
Bows and backstraps

Many recurves and
1 Mathews Monster 6 - gen 1
Thanks given by: