• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May as well come throw him in the plucker

Www://baysidecustomgunworks.com
Thanks given by:
[Image: ny6ysyju.jpg]

Www://baysidecustomgunworks.com
Thanks given by:
(04-21-2014, 12:07 PM)Vahunter87 Wrote: Thanks Smile

Ill write a story this evening. Dont have much time at work to type it all out lll.

Missed yours somehow.. congrats to you too man..
Take me home county roads
Thanks given by:
Right on! Pressures off! The victory dance!

"History in the making one Sunday at a time"
“Maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.”   
- Archery
Thanks given by:
(04-21-2014, 04:08 PM)Highlander Wrote: Right on! Pressures off! The victory dance!

Oh no the pressure is still on heavy! I still have two tags!
Thanks given by:
Well heres the story.

We went out back sunday afternoon to check the camera and there was a gobbler and hen on there from last week. I thought i would head out there this morning to take a listen With the gun. I hit the hoot owl call and nothing. Took out the glass call and yelped a little and nothing. I thought to myself ill take a seat to see if the coyote shows up. I took out my mouth call and yelped. 150 yards he gobbled. I did a fly down cackle(louder than usual) and he gobbled at it. I threw out some yelps and a series of cuts. He's getting closer and closer. I make out a blob and a white head coming through the brush. He stays at about 75yrds and put on one hell of a show. Strutted back and forth and working slighty closer. I picked out a stump at about 50yrds and told myself.. If you make it to there, your gonna have it. He stopped right at that stump and the creek line. I noticed a hen behind him just walking around and if i didnt take my shot he would have walked away with her. I pulled the trigger and started the flappy bird game and he flopped right into the creek lol. Im glad that it only lasted 15 mins bc i had to get to work lol.
Thanks given by:
You two guys are my heroes!! Enter it wherever you see fit. Congrats again!
"If you can't beat em join em I guess"
Thanks given by: