Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nominee for dad of the year
Got to feel for the parents and child that went through this but this is a great quote from the 911 call:

"I just walked in a grown man molesting.(my son)..and I got him in a bloody puddle for you, officer."

perve is lucky he didnt wind up dead.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/18/flo...latestnews
Thanks given by:
(07-18-2014, 02:08 PM)67gt390fb Wrote: perve is lucky he didnt wind up dead.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/18/flo...latestnews

Woulda made the world a better place.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
I've always said that pervs like that deserve to be sripped naked, hosed down with female gorilla,in estrus urine, and locked in a cage with silverbacks for a couple days. If they are still alive when they get out, beat them to death with a tack hammer... slowly.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Founder and President of Bad Kitty Archery

Life is tough, get a helmet...
Thanks given by:
I am pretty sure 99.9% I would have killed the guy.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
↑↑↑ yep. And not regretted a single second.

"History in the making one Sunday at a time"
“Maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.”   
- Archery
Thanks given by:
I'm sure the guy will end up being sued by the perp. Amazing how things have got so turned around in this country that such a thing is even possible to happen.
Thanks given by:
(07-19-2014, 10:22 AM)BiggBirdd Wrote: I'm sure the guy will end up being sued by the perp. Amazing how things have got so turned around in this country that such a thing is even possible to happen.
The turd might try to sue the father but no jury / judge in their right mind will allow him to win. I have faith that while there may be one or two morons on the jury, the others would not even think about finding this father guilty of anything, thus the turd getting nothing.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
Remember it's Florida we're talking about. I agree if it was me no way the perv is getting .01¢. This forum is a minority on things in the US. The new way is something for nothing even if you're wrong. Next we'll be hearing it's because he hates gays.
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to sue either. And some stupid liberals would probably defend him. He looks like a minority, so Jesse Jackson and the clown patrol would jump in too.
Thanks given by: