Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic ??????????????
I went to a monthly dinner with friends last night and since my BP was high when I left, I figured I'd enjoy the night and do what I pleased.

I did! I ate Pizza and smoked cigarettes and in general had a good time. When I got home I took my BP again and it was NORMAL. It hasn't been normal since before the surgery. Huh

No stress or strain was the reason I figured.

This morning I got up early as I usually do, arranged my schedule for the day including shooting some inside clips which I hate doing, get tires for the Bronco go to the dump and other normal things.

BP is stage 2 again.....Maybe Pizza and Cigarettes are the forgotten cure. rolling

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Yeah you keep telling yourself that.
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2014, 08:45 AM)peternap Wrote: I went to a monthly dinner with friends last night and since my BP was high when I left, I figured I'd enjoy the night and do what I pleased.

I did! I ate Pizza and smoked cigarettes and in general had a good time. When I got home I took my BP again and it was NORMAL. It hasn't been normal since before the surgery. Huh

This morning I got up early as I usually do, arranged my schedule for the day including shooting some inside clips which I hate doing, get tires for the Bronco go to the dump and other normal things.

BP is stage 2 again.....Maybe Pizza and Cigarettes are the forgotten cure. rolling

THATS BECAUSE you didnt have to listen to keith regalling the new guy about his surgery and what happens if he eats sugar while you were trying to eat rolling
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2014, 10:18 AM)Brandon Wrote: Yeah you keep telling yourself that.

Yeah...ThatAGREE
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2014, 10:35 AM)67gt390fb Wrote:
(08-13-2014, 08:45 AM)peternap Wrote: I went to a monthly dinner with friends last night and since my BP was high when I left, I figured I'd enjoy the night and do what I pleased.

THATS BECAUSE you didnt have to listen to keith regalling the new guy about his surgery and what happens if he eats sugar while you were trying to eat rolling

Yeah....I guess that's my job now Confused ...but people keep asking. Paul said he was going to strangle the next person that mentions Robin Williams (Which Diane did later rolling ) .....but I may start strangling people that ask if I saw any bright lights to follow. Angry

Anyway, I dropped the readings for last week off at the Doctor's office and he can decide if I should stay this high or increase what I'm taking....or maybe go on a pizza and cigarette diet.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Hopefully your BP stabilizes and you get back to good health. The season is on the horizon and it needs you!
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2014, 05:42 PM)Captainbeer Wrote: Hopefully your BP stabilizes and you get back to good health. The season is on the horizon and it needs you!

The Dr's office PO'ed me today. They called and said "We can make an appointment on Monday"....Well, I didn't ask for an appointment. I just had one and he said he was starting me on a low dose and would increase it as needed.

I'm not going in there every time something needs changing.

I may go off the medicine tomorrow and see what it is on it's own. I;ve been on medication since I came out of surgery and went into the ICU so I have no idea what it's doing in the real world.

Thanks given by:
Damn Doctors....I quit taking the medication and even after fighting the chainsaw to get it started and cutting up a tree, my BP is DOWN to stage 1.
Exercise tends to raise BP so It'll be interesting to see tonight.

Thanks given by:
Keep a close watch on it peter... But that sounds promising. I hope you can stay off the meds.

Since losing weight, my bp has gotten lower and lower. Not that it ever was high, but now its on the low side of normal.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Founder and President of Bad Kitty Archery

Life is tough, get a helmet...
Thanks given by: