Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FDE Tapco Intrafuse AR parts
I have some AR parts that I would like to sell. These are from the TAPCO Intrafuse line. There is the SAW style pistol grip, the T6 6 position stock and the Carbine length quad rail hand guard.  All parts are composite and in unused condition. The grip comes with the screw inside of the compartment in the bottom. 

As these have never been installed, I would like to get $50 for the set. The full set goes for $135-150, but I do not have the buffer spring/ buffer/ tube or the forward grip. As is, the hand guard and the grip are $50 from Midway USA by themselves. I will also trade these for ammo in 5.56 / .30-06 or .308 Win.

I can do paypal, and will ship by USPS or arrange for pick up in the Charlottesville area.

[Image: 14965667139_b430b8150a.jpg]
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2014, 10:01 PM)HeidelbergJaeger Wrote: I have some AR parts that I would like to sell. These are from the TAPCO Intrafuse line. There is the SAW style pistol grip, the T6 6 position stock and the Carbine length quad rail hand guard.  All parts are composite and in unused condition. The grip comes with the screw inside of the compartment in the bottom. 

As these have never been installed, I would like to get $50 for the set. The full set goes for $135-150, but I do not have the buffer spring/ buffer/ tube or the forward grip. As is, the hand guard and the grip are $50 from Midway USA by themselves. I will also trade these for ammo in 5.56 / .30-06 or .308 Win.

I don't need the parts but if you need some 308, I have some 7.62 NATO I can send you. There's lots of opinions about the differences but I shoot it all the time. Generally, you shouldn't shoot 308's in some military arms but shooting 7.62 in properly headspaced 308 arms is fine.

I can do paypal, and will ship by USPS or arrange for pick up in the Charlottesville area.

[Image: 14965667139_b430b8150a.jpg]

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Don, that's what makes this forum wonderful. I am trying to replenish my ammo stock since I had to shoot a lot of it before I left Germany.
Thanks given by:
Please move this to the Sold section.
Thanks given by: