Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate selling guns
I listed the 460 yesterday and immediately got several responses. That's always bad because they're either scammers or flakes.

One fellow wanted to know the round count, did I have the box, how much ammo I had, did it have a compensator wrench (I really liked that one because a 2-3/4 barrel doesn't have a compensator and if it did, they are not removable)...anyway, email after email asking stupid questions. Then he asked if I'd throw the holster in, then would I throw in all the ammo...on and on.

These emails were in broken English but finally he hit the big one. "What's your rock bottom price", after I'd agreed to give him a holster and 3 boxes of cartridges.

I knocked $50.00 off and said without the ammo or holster. Confused 

Crickets since then..... Dodgy 

A few years ago I sold an AK and met the fellow. I don't ask for ID or anything else. I ask one question. :Is there any legal reason you couldn't go into Greentops and buy this"....Well I asked him the question and he said...No I can't. That's why I'm buying one from you"!

My answer...."Correction, you WERE buying one from me, want to wait for the cops to get here?"

I flat hate selling them anyway but dealing with idiots makes it harder. 

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Man I wish I had the extra cash laying around. I would buy the thing from you and then sell it back to you when you wanted it back. This flat sucks
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
(09-26-2014, 06:44 AM)Thummy Wrote: Man I wish I had the extra cash laying around.  I would buy the thing from you and then sell it back to you when you wanted it back.  This flat sucks

Yeah...That  Sorry you have to sell the gun..
Thanks given by:
(09-26-2014, 06:49 AM)Brandon Wrote:
(09-26-2014, 06:44 AM)Thummy Wrote: Man I wish I had the extra cash laying around.  I would buy the thing from you and then sell it back to you when you wanted it back.  This flat sucks

Yeah...That  Sorry you have to sell the gun..

Thanks guys but I have a lot of guns. I just hate selling the show stoppers.
The fellow was serious though. He made an acceptable offer and I'm going to meet him this morning.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Keeping my fingers crossed the,deal is legit and goes thru without a hitch...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Founder and President of Bad Kitty Archery

Life is tough, get a helmet...
Thanks given by: