Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PIG HUNT ANYONE
so in talking to some people last night. is anybody interested in doing a group hunt next year on public land in georgia
Thanks given by:
If you have some pigs, Ill come help shoot em. We have none on the west side. Must be too open for em here, less swamps and marsh land who knows. I guess its a matter of time.

"History in the making one Sunday at a time"
“Maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.”   
- Archery
Thanks given by:
thummy changed my post a bit...its public land in georgia that we are talking about going to
Thanks given by:
Had a buddy that used to hunt "public " down that way....with a bow. Not saying it was a great pig hunter but he never,ever got one,found where they had been, never where they were.... I'd like to try it but I'd hope to bring back a pig..... Just how tuff is it to hunt public land down that way.I hear they have the pigs, but getting one in front of ya?????

You guys Bow hunting or.?????
Thanks given by:
My .30-30 is ready to rock. You planning everything, Chuck? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2013, 12:31 PM)cut_un Wrote: Had a buddy that used to hunt "public " down that way....with a bow. Not saying it was a great pig hunter but he never,ever got one,found where they had been, never where they were.... I'd like to try it but I'd hope to bring back a pig..... Just how tuff is it to hunt public land down that way.I hear they have the pigs, but getting one in front of ya?????

well some other people we all know has been on this "public" land and had good success so i would say chances are good at gettin a pig. if thummy goes with us we will have someone with experience with this place.

brandon, no im not puttin it all together,just seeing who would be interested in going and what time of year would be best for us and the pigs
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2013, 02:46 PM)yancey tucker Wrote:
(07-11-2013, 12:31 PM)cut_un Wrote: Had a buddy that used to hunt "public " down that way....with a bow. Not saying it was a great pig hunter but he never,ever got one,found where they had been, never where they were.... I'd like to try it but I'd hope to bring back a pig..... Just how tuff is it to hunt public land down that way.I hear they have the pigs, but getting one in front of ya?????

well some other people we all know has been on this "public" land and had good success so i would say chances are good at gettin a pig. if thummy goes with us we will have someone with experience with this place.

brandon, no im not puttin it all together,just seeing who would be interested in going and what time of year would be best for us and the pigs

10 4. Count me in.
Thanks given by:
Love Q and a piggy is on my bucket list..... Thinking my BP or my 270 cal. Depending on time,cost and all those kind of details.....I'm very interested in getting after em.... What ya figure such a trip would cost, length of stay and time of year???? Too many questions at one timeAngry

Sounds like Thummy is the go to guy here Smile
Thanks given by:
i was thinking my BP and 45-70 maybe even bow,and yeah thummy been once so he could help with what hotel/motel they stayed in and such
Thanks given by:
Ok boys

I will think about what you all need to know

Forget the bows though

About $500 just a round about figure
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by: