Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Virginia Hunting Forum Blog!
(10-28-2014, 07:27 PM)GotMyHunter1010 Wrote: ...and people wonder why I love this forum!

You guys are so kind...this forum is definitely going places! In the coming weeks, a lot of stuff is planned as far as hunting, photography, taxidermy, etc etc! Never gonna be a dull moment, I promise you that!

Countertop, the business is still young! SO much left to do!!!! Hehehe

What she said! The forum is still wearing diapers. Big boy undies coming soon Wink
Thanks given by:
Blog post #2 is active! This post features a rut report from my area in Hanover. Check it out! Smile

http://virginiahuntingblog.blogspot.com/
[Image: rrtaxicheri2.jpg]
             Amateur Huntress. Wannabe Taxidermist.
          [Image: avatar_5828.gif]        
Thanks given by:
That's a great 'rut 101'. It would have benefited me when I was beginning this life long obsession with whitetails. Well done.
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2014, 10:25 AM)oletimer Wrote: That's a great 'rut 101'. It would have benefited me when I was beginning this life long obsession with whitetails. Well done.

Amen to that. I see a blogging career in Danas future.
Thanks given by:
Dana maybe throw up a post for inspecting a deer for disease once you harvest it. I know if I would not have had a section on that in my huntin safety course, I could have overlooked some potentially dangerous creepy crawlies when I processed a few of the first deer I killed.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
Great idea! I'll look into it for my next post!!
[Image: rrtaxicheri2.jpg]
             Amateur Huntress. Wannabe Taxidermist.
          [Image: avatar_5828.gif]        
Thanks given by:
Another great read.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
I just saw this! Great idea! I actually just started my own blog recently. Only one post so far but it's messinaoutdoors.wordpress.com if any of y'all would like to check it out also!
Thanks given by:
(11-14-2014, 01:50 PM)Tony Messina Wrote: I just saw this! Great idea! I actually just started my own blog recently. Only one post so far but it's messinaoutdoors.wordpress.com if any of y'all would like to check it out also!

The type is kind of hard to read since your background is black and the type is gray... you might want to use a type color with more contrast to make it more readable. The lower level of contrast can make some of us old timer's eyes hurt reading it.

Just a suggestion of course.

Founder and President of Bad Kitty Archery

Life is tough, get a helmet...
Thanks given by:
(11-14-2014, 03:53 PM)archerychic Wrote:
(11-14-2014, 01:50 PM)Tony Messina Wrote: I just saw this! Great idea! I actually just started my own blog recently. Only one post so far but it's messinaoutdoors.wordpress.com if any of y'all would like to check it out also!

The type is kind of hard to read since your background is black and the type is gray... you might want to use a type color with more contrast to make it more readable. The lower level of contrast can make some of us old timer's eyes hurt reading it.

Just a suggestion of course.
Not picking but x2...and my eyes arent as old Wink Tongue
Thanks given by: