Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hog Wild
anybody seen these yet? kinda look like those Tri-Ball loads.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...9000,d.cWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sgMJ8Nh1Cw
President-Damna Hunt Club
Thanks given by:
Looks like they grabbed Dixie s idea but only 2 balls in 3".
When you load them you have to use hard balls, with extra tin and water dropped. I'm going to try a few cast from Zinc.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2015, 02:57 PM)peternap Wrote: Looks like they grabbed Dixie s  idea but only 2 balls in 3".
When you load them you have to use hard balls, with extra tin and water dropped. I'm going to try a few cast from Zinc.

yeah,I noticed only 2 balls for 3 " and 3 balls for 3.5 ",maybe Brandon and crew can try some on the hog hunt,see just how good they are.
President-Damna Hunt Club
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2015, 03:04 PM)Johnny Reb Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 02:57 PM)peternap Wrote: Looks like they grabbed Dixie s  idea but only 2 balls in 3".

yeah,I noticed only 2 balls for 3 " and 3 balls for 3.5 ",maybe Brandon and crew can try some on the hog hunt,see just how good they are.
Ive seen those advertised online but couldnt find any reviews. I wouldnt mind trying them down in GA but No buckshot allowed down there. Slugs only.
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2015, 03:37 PM)Brandon Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 03:04 PM)Johnny Reb Wrote:

Ive seen those advertised online but couldnt find any reviews. I wouldnt mind trying them down in GA but No buckshot allowed down there. Slugs only.

I really can't say I disagree with that rule Brandon. You've got plenty of rifles that'll bring home the bacon anyway.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2015, 03:40 PM)peternap Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 03:37 PM)Brandon Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 03:04 PM)Johnny Reb Wrote:

I really can't say I disagree with that rule Brandon. You've got plenty of rifles that'll bring home the bacon anyway.
The buckshot rule doesn't bother me one bit. I prefer to shoot a rifle anyways Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah there is some serious firepower headed to GA for sure. If I didn't have the rifles I have I would be shooting slugs anyway.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by: