Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trail Camera Thread
My next "target" animal. I guess I need to fix the date on my cam from 2011 to 2015.
[Image: WGI_0373_zps79wp3rir.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well.. since I have now moved.. I will share a few from my previous spot that I never have posted Smile

Big 12 point from Summer 2013.. only pics I ever got of him.. I ended up killing the Nine Point in the last picture with him.. I did miss a buck the day after I killed the nine point that may have been him, but just not sure.. I think this deer was only 2.5 years old at the time too just judging him bedside the nine point.. I sure am gonna miss that place ..

[Image: 12pointa_zpswze8heoi.jpg]
[Image: 12pointb_zpswsw5qbys.jpg]
[Image: Shooters_zpsj48kznvl.jpg]
Take me home county roads
Thanks given by:
Another Big Buck I got pics of 2 years in a row.. never laid eyes on him and this is the only daylight pic I ever got of him..

[Image: Freak2013_zpsxgrjnh40.jpg]
Take me home county roads
Thanks given by:
They're some nice ones WV.
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2015, 07:17 AM)Deadeye Wrote: They're some nice ones WV.

Um yeah they are. Wow, I would miss the heck out of that place too!
Thanks given by:
Great pics! You definitely had a honey hole
Thanks given by:
We have slowly been seeing some bear activity on our Botetourt County farm the past 5 years or so and now it is unbelievable. This picture was one of over 30 or 40 that captured this sow and cubs. We cannot believe that a sow can take care of that many mouths to feed!

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
Wow, awesome pic. I count five, correct?
Thanks given by:
7Great picture. The most cubs I got on one was 3.
A word of warning though. I posted a simular picture once and one of the doggers sent it to DGIF who made me completely remove that deer feeding site.
That's why I don't post many pictures anymore and no bear pictures.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
The bear folks are drooling over THAT one mattsmith!
Thanks given by: TACdrop