Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... How does your garden grow?
All this heat and rain... Things are looking good over this way?. Pulled my 4th tomato this morning, have put up 16 quart jars of sweet pickles and frozen enough straight neck squash to last til next year! Butter beans are blooming but no pods yet... All in all, on a roll?
Thanks given by:
So far so good, butter beans flowering no pods yet, pulled maybe 6 tomatoes planted 20 big boys, 18 rows silver queen just started to show ears, picked few cukes, and few pounds snap beans
Thanks given by:
Sweet! Did not plant any corn... May plant a couple rows next year?
Thanks given by:
My potatoes are still leafing, but little insects have put a ton of holes in all of the leaves. Strawberries out out an initial few berries, but are just having trouble pushing out more fruit.
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
Yellow squash is growing like crazy. Already picked about 8 of them. Zucchini is coming in and we have picked a couple. We just picked several cucumbers that will be getting made into pickles once we get a few more. Tomatoes are out of control bit only a couple ripe ones right now. Should get hit with them in a couple days.

We have 3 watermelons growing 2 are just under golf ball size and the other one is half way to baseball size
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
We've been getting tomatoes for the last few weeks, string beans are coming in and a coupe of crocks of sweet pickles made and canned. corn coming along nicely too. oh and onions have been coming in since spring.
Thanks given by:
Well my garden has not fed me to well but it sure has fed the deer!
Owner - Cash's Custom Calls
http://www.facebook.com/CashsCustomCalls
Thanks given by:
(06-29-2015, 12:19 PM)29va Wrote: Well my garden has not fed me to well but it sure has fed the deer!

then just make yourself feel better and stop calling it your garden and start calling it your most successful food plot ever rolling
Thanks given by: Cash's Custom Calls
(06-29-2015, 02:11 PM)67gt390fb Wrote:
(06-29-2015, 12:19 PM)29va Wrote: Well my garden has not fed me to well but it sure has fed the deer!

then just make yourself feel better and stop calling it your garden and start calling it your most successful food plot ever rolling

It certainly can't be considered a bait station- Courts affirmed that food plots are separate and distinct from bait piles, so I would say you're good to hunt when the season comes!
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
I actually was issued a kill permit op after the warden came out today and seen the damage! Able to remove 10!
Owner - Cash's Custom Calls
http://www.facebook.com/CashsCustomCalls
Thanks given by: