Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... How does your garden grow?
That's awesome!
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
(06-29-2015, 06:41 PM)29va Wrote: I actually was issued a kill permit op after the warden came out today and seen the damage! Able to remove 10!
Sounds to me like you have a stew pot. Meat and vegetables all in one. Big Grin
When they used to eat our garden. I always figured I'd get it back in the fall. rolling
Thanks given by: Cash's Custom Calls
How my first pick butter beans for supper last nite...had my first picking butter beans last night .. Dang things were good too?
Thanks given by:
Our garden is doing really good. We have picked tomatoes a couple times already. Usually 5-15 at a time, with some just being small romas. The roma tomatoes aren't getting as big as they did last year.

The cucumbers are about done. I think there are about 10 left to pick here soon. The squash and zucchini are about done too. I think there is one or two zucchini growing and 5 more yellow squash. The tomatoes are going to hit soon. We just haven't had a lot get ripe at the same time. We also now have 8 watermelons that are at least the size of a baseball and 2 that are bigger then a softball.
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
pulled two strawberries last night, and have about 15 more that are coming in off two plants. Problem is that I don't have a wire cage over them and the birds or rabbits around here are getting some of them just before they ripen all the way
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
Picked dozens of ears of silver queen, plenty big boy tomatoes several batches of blue lake snap beans about an hr in the pot with s,p,butter and bacon yum! Butter beans are struggling for me this yr
Thanks given by: