Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lemonade stand to benefit cancer
My little boy asked to do this himself and I'm so proud of him for wanting to help others.
He will be doing a CHKD lemonade stand Saturday, July 18th, in Hampton. If anybody is in the area I'd love to meet you. Here's the link online for more info or if anybody from afar wants to throw in a few bucks.

Again, every dollar goes right to helping sick children! Definitely a worthwhile cause in my book.

http://www.helpmakemiracles.org/index.cf...tID=322370
Thanks given by: Brandon
That is awesome man.

We wont be in town next weekend so I made a donation Wink
Thanks given by:
Thats great!!
Owner - Cash's Custom Calls
http://www.facebook.com/CashsCustomCalls
Thanks given by:
Really cool! As a two time survivor I know very well how important it is to raise funds to fight such diseases!
The Hunter In Me
T.H.I.M
"Discover The Hunter In You"
Thanks given by:
Very good!

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the donation B! My son is super excited and doing all this on his own. I'm impressed with him, especially since he just turned 5 in June.
Thanks given by:
What an amazing young man!!! Many big hugs to him!! I bet he reaches and passes his goal soon!!

Founder and President of Bad Kitty Archery

Life is tough, get a helmet...
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2015, 04:11 PM)Captainbeer Wrote: Thanks for the donation B! My son is super excited and doing all this on his own. I'm impressed with him, especially since he just turned 5 in June.
No problem bud. Hope he reaches his goal Smile
Thanks given by:
Some great folks donated from this forum and my son reached his goal! Thanks to all!!
Thanks given by:
Thats excellent!

Founder and President of Bad Kitty Archery

Life is tough, get a helmet...
Thanks given by: