Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more rain
Just what I needed.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
it sure was nice to get some where i am
[Image: gallardo.jpg]
You went full diabetes... Never go full diabetes.
Thanks given by:
okay.... Im tired of mowing
Retired Competition Shooter
2005, 2006, 2012 IBO Trophy World Champion
Virginia Bowhunters Assoc State Champion
Grim Reaper prostaff 10+ years

Thanks given by:
I need it to not rain so I can mow. Dang grass keeps growing and when I can mow it is wet
Founder: Make it Rain

If it is in season I will hunt it.
Thanks given by:
I mowed the other day but I want to go fishing. I have court in Powhatan tomorrow...maybe Wednesday.....if it doesn't rain.

[Image: zeusavagif2_zps1991aec9.gif]Ride hard, shoot straight, enjoy today. Tomorrow may not come.
Thanks given by:
Tired of rain here in western Hanover. Got at least some rain 10 of the last 12 days.
Thanks given by:
It is raining here again. So the grass will likely not get mowed tomorrow either

Thanks given by:
Sick of it!! Upward of 4 inches since Saturday alone! The river is not even fish able! Hopefully no more rain at it will calm in time for the catfish tournament Saturday night!
Owner - Cash's Custom Calls
http://www.facebook.com/CashsCustomCalls
Thanks given by:
yepper,the rainy days are getting old,and when you cut grass for a living,you cut it,rain,or shine,the grass actually on most days now,does not dry at all,because of the moisture in the ground/evaporation..
President-Damna Hunt Club
Thanks given by:
We got rain again last night. Went out to smoke around 9:30 and everything was wet. Saw a fox in the yard...well his eyes and he came through. He looked our way and I caught his eyes in the deck light. He ran back the way he came through the fence and turned around and looked at us again. Then he started back the way he was going and I lost him when he looked away.

More rain coming tonight with flash flood warnings. Should be super fun

Thanks given by: