Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big bullfrogs.
Ive never been gigging. I bet it would be fun as crap

Founder and President of Bad Kitty Archery

Life is tough, get a helmet...
Thanks given by:
Good luck on the gigging. Never have gone frog gigging but sure love flounder gigging ! That will be in Oct.
Thanks given by:
We went once. Was getting dark and we went to the waters edge, stopped and turned on the light. Looked around and then shined it by our feet and we were 2 feet from a nice big water moccasin. Yep it's all fun out there in the dark in summer by the water.
Thanks given by:
We used to go all the time as a kid. It helped that my grandmother cooked them to perfection. We'd do it from the bank, get in the water and walk along the edge shining back into the bank and under the edges, or unofficially borrow someone's boat to go for the night. Some of the best times I can remember as a kid.
Thanks given by:
(07-16-2015, 01:14 PM)Deadeye Wrote: We used to go all the time as a kid. It helped that my grandmother cooked them to perfection. We'd do it from the bank, get in the water and walk along the edge shining back into the bank and under the edges, or unofficially borrow someone's boat to go for the night. Some of the best times I can remember as a kid.

AGREE this lol
Thanks given by: